Drop-in Time

Hey everyone… I’m trying to vary/find the best time for the drop-in “event”. The purpose of the event is to have a very relaxed way to get together and ask questions or talk about ideas in a smaller setting. The aim is for an hour to get together or so during the day. So, either around breakfast time (9 AM), Lunchtime (Noon) or afternoon (4 PM)

So the question for you is, when would the best time for this be (choose up to four)?

Which of these times would be best to schedule a drop-in?
  • Monday 9 AM
  • Monday 4 PM
  • Tuesday 12 Noon Lunchtime
  • Tuesday 4 PM
  • Wednesday 9 AM
  • Thursday 9 AM
  • Thursday 12 Noon Lunchtime
  • Thursday 4 PM
  • Friday 9 AM
  • Friday 12 Noon Lunchtime
  • Friday 4 PM

0 voters

Many thanks for your help!

1 Like

If this is Lisbon time, I could potentially do a 13.00 lunch in Antibes on Tuesday, if that helps at all.

I just wanted to say thank you to the two people who shared a coffee with me this morning! It was lovely to connect and discuss some very interesting projects!

Please also remember to vote above for the most convenient time for a drop in! The next one’s are
Friday 23rd @ 8:30am
Tuesday 27th @ Noon (Lisbon time!) @Kevin

Love and hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Tuesday is in the calendar.

I really enjoyed this drop-in session today, and I’m looking forward to the next lunch-time one.

1 Like

I didn’t manage it, though I planned to come along. I really love lunch meet ups … I think mornings were a bit ambitious :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha… maybe @GOA

There are lots of (new) events scheduled in the events section now … including alternating drop-ins (Tuesday lunchtime & Thursday morning). Looking forward to connecting with you with a snack or coffee :slight_smile: