Welcome New Members

A big hello and welcome to those members who have joined in the last few days!

@Teresa
@Jonas
@lisbonflaneur
@Darmian

It’s great that you have found The Quinta Project!

I know some of you have already posted and said hello, but it would be awesome if you could just say a little bit about yourselves here to introduce yourselves to everyone. And if you have any ideas, suggestions or want to something, please get in touch with me, post in the forum and let us know!

Love to have you here!

1 Like

Hello everybody!

I’m João, born and raised in the Lisbon area, presently living near Sintra. I studied Management, but in the last 15+ years I worked mainly as a math tutor (to high school students, at home), and my present focus is on teaching portuguese language online.
I guess I always liked eco themes and the idea of saving the Earth from human impact, and I always had a “green hand” and loved being in nature.
I’m loving the Quinta idea and I hope I can contribute to the project in any way I can.

2 Likes

Welcome! Nice to see you!

1 Like

I’m sorry I did not write until now. I’m Teresa and live in France at the moment. I identify as a queer female and want to live more sustainable. I hope we can build a queer and inclusive community and I love the idea of this!

1 Like

Hi Teresa! A big welcome to you, and It’s lovely that you are joining us!!